Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

4/1922 Report - Another Method of Scooping Up Treasure. Old Electrolysis Kit. Bigger Surf Coming.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the ezclusive use of the TreasureBeachesReport

Kelly-Kleen Electrolysis System.
\
I found this booklet in a box of old research materials.  I purchased the Kelly-Kleen electrolysis system back in 1992.  The receipt is attached to the booklet.  It still works and I still use it once in a while even though I've had it for thirty years.  It isn't often you purchase something that is still used so many years later.

You can use a lot of things to do electrolysis these days.  You probably have everything you need around the house.  Maybe you'll need a package of alligator clips. 

In 2018 I did a post telling how to use a common AC adapter to do electrolysis.

Here is the link.

The Treasure Beaches Report Direct From Florida's Treasure Coast.: 7/2/18 Report - Cleaning the Roughest of Coins: Acid and Electrolysis Comparison. Easy to Build Electrolysis Tank.

I still remember the first time I used the Kelly Kleen.  I overdid it and ruined a buffalo nickle.

---

Here is one more photo from the 1941 National Geographic article I mentioned yesterday.  It is the one showing a salvage diver using a diving helmet.


Source: 1941 National Geographic Magazine.

I can't find that photocopy right now, so I can't post the name of the people shown.
---


Deep-Dive Scoop.

Here is another way to scoop up treasure.  A large and extremely sturdy basket with a 30-foot adjustable handle.

I've used the Deep-Dive.  It works, but it is a lot of work.   It is one way to scoop up underwater treasure without getting wet.

That is another old thing I found in my box of old papers.

I once showed the Deep-Dive scoop in an old post.  Here it is.



See The Treasure Beaches Report Direct From Florida's Treasure Coast.: 6/26/13 Report - It's not over til the Fat Lady sings. Producing Beaches & Big Scoop.

I put the shovel in the scoop just for size comparison.  It is a regular shovel.  It has three lengths of heavy PVC handle that can be attached.

---

Durham: I Have Evidence the FBI & CIA KNEW Trump/Russia Was Bogus (rumble.com)

Durham is making a lifetime job out of finding out what everybody already knew for years.   Give those DC folks credit for finding ways to get on the public money train.

---

Source: MagicSeaWeed.com.

So tomorrow we should see a bump in the surf.  Tides are still pretty good too.  

Good north wind started this morning.

I haven't been able to get out much lately.   It has been a difficult year.

Good hunting.

Treasureguide@comcast.net