Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2023

2/5/23 Report - Treasure Coast Beaches Today and A Few Little Metal Detector Finds From The Weekend.

 

Written by the TeasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.


John Brooks Beach Sunday Early Afternoon.


Yesterday I went out early to see how the beaches were developing and saw some erosion already.  I said there would be treasure finds, and there were.

Today I went out again, but this time closer to low tide.  I wasn't able to go for low tide yesterday.


John Brooks Beach Sunday Early Afternoon.


The water was hitting more from the east Sunday.  We were getting more of a north wind Saturday.  As a result, where I was, the erosion did not continue Sunday.   You can see the results of that in these photos.


John Brooks Beach Early Sunday Afternoon.


You can see the waves as they hit the beaches directly today, and you can even see a little seaweed left up near the cuts.


Blind Creek Beach Sunday Early Afternoon.

I had some trouble getting good photos due to the rain Sunday.  You can see that in the above photo. 
 

Couple Half Reales Found This Weekend.


Below is a heavy silver ring found Saturday not far from the reales shown above.  After a little cleaning I could see the reales bear the Phillip monogram.


Heavy Silver Ring Find.

I also heard of one other reale being found.  I felt confident yesterday when I said there would be some treasure finds.  The erosion was widespread and big in some places.  Too bad there was so much sand to begin with.

There is one heavily encrusted metal detector find.  I have no idea what it is yet.  I can't see it at all, but from the signal it sounds like it could be something good inside.  I'll try to slowly dissolve that one.


Source: MagicSeaWeed.com

Notice how the wind is switching around.  

Good hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net