Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2022

10/6/22 Report - Some Treasure Coast Finds From After Ian. Recent Treasure Coast Beach Photos.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.



TM  sent me the following email mesage along with these four find photos.


Just want to show a few of the things I found since the storm.

The ring was found the day after Ian north of the museum and south of Sebastian inlet about halfway between.

The quarter size coin with the cross was found South of McLarty museum. The other side is worn and I can’t make much out on it. It is quarter size and I’m still trying to identify when it was minted.

The large coin is a Nathan Hale Commemorative coin found at Wabasso beach
As was the small cross.

Any thoughts you might have are appreciated.


TM didn't tell where the cross medallion was found but the other finds are shown below.










Interesting finds TM.  I hope to look at them better and maybe have some comments some other time.  I don't have time today.


---


Below are some beach photos taken Wednesday by Joe D.












I hope you recognize the beaches.  I was having a lot of trouble getting photos posted today.  I didn't think I'd post anything today, but found a way around the problem, si I'll have to settle with what I managed to get done.

Thanks to Joe D. for the beach photos.

Good hunting,

TreasureGuide@comcast.net