Search This Blog

Thursday, May 4, 2023

5/4/23 Report - Hoard of 75 Silver Coins Discovered. Mayan God Statue. Bigger Tides.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.

Source: See LiveScience link below.




2,000-year-old hoard of Roman coins may have been hidden by a soldier during a bloody civil war in Italy

A hoard of 175 silver coins unearthed in a forest in Italy may have been buried for safe keeping during a Roman civil war.

The coins seem to date from 82 B.C., the year the Roman general Lucius Cornelius Sulla fought a bloody war across Italy against his enemies among the leaders of the Roman Republic, which resulted in Sulla's victory and his ascension as dictator of the Roman state...

Researchers discovered the coin hoard buried in a terracotta pot in 2021 but kept it secret so that the site could be completely investigated.,


Image of Mayan God K'awil.
See MexicoNewsDaily below.



Archaeologists performing rescue work on section 7 of the Maya Train route have found a rare stone sculpture of the Mayan god K’awil, a deity linked to power, abundance and prosperity...

As of April 27, the INAH has registered and preserved as part of the Maya Train archaeological rescue project: 48,971 ancient buildings or foundations
896,449 ceramic fragments
1,817 movable objects
491 human remains
1,307 natural features, such as caves and cenotes....

Here is the link.




---

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A former FBI agent has been arrested for his alleged role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol and charged with four misdemeanor counts, including unlawfully entering a restricted building and disorderly conduct, according to court filings.

Jared Wise, 51, who served as an FBI agent and a supervisory agent from 2004 to 2017, was taken into custody on Monday and released home with conditions, according to court filings...

The camera footage also captured Wise's reaction as other surrounding protesters began to attack police officers trying to defend the Capitol, the filing added. In the video, he can be heard egging them on by shouting: “Kill ‘em! Kill ‘em! Kill ‘em!”...  (
Former FBI agent charged in Jan. 6 attack on U.S. Capitol (msn.com))

Of course he is described as former.  And of course, they have to look like they are part of the mob.  His punishment was to go home - with conditions - probably no chocolate ice cream or something equally dreadful.

A book published by US News and World Report (Communists and the New Left) describes how activist mobs are composed of three working groups.  One group is a small group of trained people that direct the mob. That includes people like Wise and Eps. Then there are the "street fillers," and the minutemen.  

Any trained community activist would be familiar with these techniques.

---

The surf is small but we are getting some bigger tides now.

I hope I can get out today.  I couldn't go so far this week.

Good hunting,

Treasureguide@comcast.net






---

We are having bank failings as.the Build Backward program proceeds.  I suppose they'll get 51 Pinocchios to write a letter presenting a Gorey Al mirror-image world and expect people to believe up is down and down is up.

---



Res o lite.



TIPO RED was originally established in 1906 by Pietro Rossi of Italian Swiss Colony and was considered by most wine historians as America's greatest wine, both before and after Prohibition. TIPO continued to be marketed well into the 1970's.

Now Kanakari is bringing the famous TIPO brand back. TIPO's flagship wine will be the TIPO RED (ROSSO) which is patterned after the original blend and is a rich full-bodied red wine with hearty flavors and complexity.


Some people seem eager to take offense.  Sometimes I talk in general terms and people think I'm talking about them.  And at other times I mention something somebody did and somebody takes offense because they thought I was being critical when I wasn't.  One time I described what I saw someone doing I wasn't being critical at all.  I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing, but they thought I was being critical.  

When you write as much as I do, somebody will occasionally be offended whether they should or not.  I can't help that.  People will read something and take it one way or another when it wasn't meant in that particular way or maybe wasn't even about them.

There have been a couple people over the many years who thought I should post whatever they wanted me to and got mad when I didn't post something they sent.  I'm not running a commercial company here.  Sometimes I mean to post something but lose it or forget.  There is a lot of material I try to keep track of, and don't always do it well.  Sometimes I don't even post everything I wanted to post for one reason or another.  Sometimes I have something timely come up and I put something else off for another time and then forget about it.

Anyhow, don't be eager to get offended.  I don't mean to offend.  I'm pretty careful about that, and it is pretty hard, but not impossible, to get on my bad side.