Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2023

9/28/23 Report - More on the Jensen Beach Mystery Bracelet Story. Slightly Increasing Surf For Treasure Coast.

 

Written by the TreasureGuide for the Exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.


Yesterday I posted photos of a bracelet found by John H while metal detecting at Jensen Beach, and I asked if my readers could help solve the mystery.   I didn't have the entire story yesterday though.  I now have that.  It was posted on Facebook (which I do not use) but was forwarded to me by John.  The rest of the story didn't solve the mystery but made the story even more intriguing.

The story was posted on Facebook by the father of a deceased party named on the bracelet.  I showed the bracelet and the information by provided by on the bracelet yesterday.  From the story on the Facebook page, it is clear that the father felt the story should be disseminated.  

Below is the story as presented on the Facebook page of Greg McReynolds.



John H. found the bracelet I showed yesterday.  It bracelet that John found is similar to the one posted on the father's Facebook page and found by the person named Deb, but not exactly the same.  If you can provide any additional information on the story, John would like to learn more.   

I hope you will go back and read or reread yesterday's post, as this story gets complex.

---

Just a little over two weeks ago, in my 9/11 post, I talked about suffering and said the following.

I've been writing a bit about "suffering" but didn't know what I was going to do with it.  It didn't seem to fit into this blog, and I didn't expect to be talking about it in this blog, but here I am being led right into the topic.

Suffering is the biggest stumbling block for atheists, who question how a good God could allow so much suffering, but the topic of suffering is also a challenge for Christians.


Almost daily since my 9/11 post, I was tempted to write something about suffering.  I had some things I was thinking of posting but kept putting it off for some reason.  I just had a feeling, so I kept putting it off.

In the story of the mystery bracelet, a young man was killed, and his loved ones mourned his passing, but through their pain, they were able to forgive the person responsible for Austin's death.  But it didn't stop there.  The way they responded to their sorrow provided a message and healing for another person - a person who was not even previously known to them.  It seems this is the story I was waiting for, and I have no idea how it might touch someone else.  As they often say, "God works in mysterious ways."  

You often do not know the end of a matter from the beginning.

And the matter is not settled in this life.

While I, like most people, have trouble accepting the suffering of little innocent children, I also accept what Peter 5:10 says:  And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

---

Source: nhc.noaa.gov.

There is Phillipe and another developing system in the Atlantic, but neither will affect us much if at all.

The Treasure Coast surf will increase a little.


Surf Chart for Fort Pierce Inlet Area From SurfGuru.com.

Good hunting,

Treasureguide@comcast.net