Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

1/12/22 Report - Higher Surf Last Night Did Not Improve Beach Conditions Since Yesterday. Beaches Along The Treasure Coast.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.

Wabasso Wednesday Morning.
Photo by DJ.

The higher surf that we got last night didn't help a lot.  It seemed like the higher surf moved some of the cuts higher on the beach, but the area in front of the cut got filled in.  I'll try to illustrate that some other time.  The spot that I was most interested in detecting this morning was not as good as yesterday when the cut was lower on the beach.

Today I'll mostly show beach photos. 


Wabasso Wednesday Morning.
Photo by DJ



Between Disney and Seagrape Wednesday Morning.
Photo by DJ.

Here is a video clip from Frederick Douglass this morning.  There were about seven detectorists there this morning.



Frederick Douglass Wednesday Morning.


Walton Rocks Wednesday Morning.

John Brooks Wednesday Morning.


John Brooks Wednesday Morning.

---

Source: MagicSeaWeed.com.


At the beaches I visited this morning, even though the cuts moved farther back on the beach since yesterday, the conditions did not improve.  I was hoping for some more improvement.  

The sand from the new erosion filled the areas in front of the cuts.  Again, I'll try to illustrate that tomorrow.

I'll also have some find photos tomorrow.  I think I have one piece of a badly worn half reale as well as some other things.

It looks like this one is over for now.  As you can see, the surf will be decreasing for a few days.

Happy hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net