Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2022

5/6/22 Report - There Is Treasure To Be Found. All You Have To Do Is Search. A New Kind of Fossil Find For Me.

 Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.

Fossils Finds.

I didn't post yesterday because I went up north to preside over a funeral service.  It was fairly cold still up there.

As I flew over the countryside, I was once again struck by all the the land that has never been detected, or detected only very lightly.  I just drool as I fly over so much land,  A lot of it is wooded, which is just fine with me.  It reminds me of my ancestors who settled the area and were captured as youth by the indigenous tribes, who also killed their parents.  I was in that part of the country, and always think about them.  Fortunately there are books about one of them, so I've read some of the details of their lives.  See The Treasure Beaches Report Direct From Florida's Treasure Coast.: 10/20/13 Report - Overdate Eight Escudo and Geneaological Research Again, for example.


Fossil Find.

I recommend doing genealogical research, and if you can search some of the areas where your ancestors lived, it can be a very personally meaningful activity.

I hunted this area before, and found quite a variety of items, including rings, (one gold class ring from the 1920s, which was one of the more modern finds), plus indigenous artifacts and other things, such as crotal bells, horse shoes and an axe head, not to mention some old bottles and coins.

And the area I'm talking about is wooded and doesn't look like it would have been detected before, even though I've covered parts of it pretty well and I've seen at least one other detectorists there.  Here is a photo I took on a previous trip  that shows what it looks like.

Woods by Old Trail.

I always say there is stuff to find everywhere.  It isn't like we are the first ones in the areas where we live.  There is stuff everywhere.  Then you take a place like Oak Island, which is supposed to be one of the biggest treasure stories ever, and I'm amazed how little they find, especially when you compare it to places like this which is essentially anyplace USA.  There are millions areas like this around the country.

I knew there were probably some fossils in the rocks along the creek bed at the bottom of the valley, and that is what is shown in the photos above.  Fossils of vegetation that was caught between the layers of rock.

I haven't researched those yet, and don't know how old they are, but they were undoubtedly there before my ancestors visited what was then the western frontier.

It is amazing how much an area like this offers.  Not just one kind of treasure, but many - and from widely different time periods.

I really like the wooded hills of the north, and drooled over all the land that could be detected as I flew over.  I also saw the Lincoln, Washington monuments from the air, as well as the Capitol Building, and flew almost right over the pentagon.  

There is almost no end to the land to be searched out there - even if people think nothing ever went on there.  They're usually wrong.  And there is almost no end to the treasure to be found.

If you know about those fossils, I haven't done any research on them yet, so anything you can tell me would be helpful.

---


Source: MagicSeaWeed.com.

This looks like it could get interesting, but I haven't looked into it much yet.  It will depend partly on the tides etc.

Good hunting,
Treasureguide@comcast.net