Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2022

5/22/22 Report - Memorable Old Class Ring Find, Antique Embossed Brewery Company Bottle Find.

 

Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.

1946 Follansbee, W. Va., High School Class Ring

I've been posting some of my memorable finds.  Here is one of those.  It is a 1946 hich school class ring, but that isn't what made it memorable  

I found this class ring on an old overgrown wooded path in West Virginia where everybody told me there was nothing to be found.  I found it on my first detecting outing on the path.   It is the same path where I since found old horseshoes, crotal bells and other old items.  Back then I was still mostly hunting gold rings and was doing well at it, but this was a different kind of place.  I was usually hunting Florida beaches.  I was amazed that even on this old path I was able to find a gold ring.  I don't know how it got there, but it was off the path some and I always imagined some kids before or after school throwing snowballs, and off it came.  Of course, I don't know how it happened, but that image seems to be what I think of.  The thing that makes this find stand out so much in my memory, is the unlikely looking location where the item was found, along with the assurances of many that there was nothing to be found there.  

I was able to search that path several times since and continued to make interesting finds, including a couple more rings.

I've found other old class rings, including older ones than this, but this is the most memorable for me.

---

Embossed Consumers Brewing Co. Bottle.

This is not one of my memoriable finds, but it is a Treasure Coast find that I've researched.  Below is what I found.

Consumers Brewing Co. opened in 1890 and closed in 1902 it was open for 12 years. Items from breweries of this age tend to be more common and less valuable than some breweries. Early items can still be valuable as can rarer types of items. As a Pre-Prohibition Brewery, any advertising items or collectibles are likely to be valuable and desirable to collectors as they tend to be hard to find. Our information indicates that Consumers Brewing Co. was the only brewery that was located in Rosslyn, VA sometimes this means that items from a brewery will have extra value in the area it comes from because there are not other sources for local breweriana.

Source: Consumers Brewing Co. – VA 21a | Old Breweries Information | Brewer Iana Values

Another View of the Same
Consumers Brewing Co. Bottle From
Rosslyn, Va.

Consumers Brewery Company also had a bottling works in New York.

This and other bottles will be going into TGBottleBarn.blogspot.com.

---

If you keep up with those who support the Great Reset, which includes the transformation of the US as well as the rest of the world, here are some videos.  Some world leaders say that the masses, bored with their useless lives can be kept on drugs and videogames and state very clearly that the pandemic provides opportunities for the great reset, including total surveillance and control.

Yuval Hariri, for example says, "Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept to legitimize total biometric surveillance. We need to not just monitor people, we need to monitor what’s happening under their skin”

Here is a link if you are interested in how some see the future.

Maajid أبو عمّار on Twitter: "World Economic Forum shill, Yuval Noah Hariri: "Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept to legitimize total biometric surveillance. We need to not just monitor people, we need to monitor what’s happening under their skin” https://t.co/qoPKVGxR7d" / Twitter

The Ukraine war is a demonstration project for how countries can be erased and restarted, even though it is going rather badly.

---

Surf Predictions.
Source: MagicSeaweed.com.

Good hunting,

TreasureGuide@comcast.net