Search This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2023

3/18/23 Report - Some Treasure Coast Beaches This Morning and a Few Metal Detecting Finds.

 

Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of Treasure Beaches Report.


Dunes at John Brooks Saturday Morning.

Yesterday we had some south winds.  This morning I went out to make a look at a few beaches.  


Fishermen at John Brooks Beach Saturday Morning.

There was no erosoin to speak of.  The slope was still pretty mushy and the surf was small.


John Brooks Beach Saturday Morning.

I took a look at Blind Beach and it was pretty much the same.  No erosion.


Blind Creek Beach Saturday Morning.

I decided to do a little skimming again and picked up a few new coins and things.


Fort Pierce South Jetty Saturday Morning.

I wanted to see how the renourishment project was progressing.  I hoped to have some newly dredged sand to check, but they really hadn't done much yet.  At this rate it looks like they won't finish for months.


South of Fort Pierce Saturday Morning.

As you can see, the beaches in the area weren't doing much.  I did do a little metal detecting though.  Below are the


Saturday Finds.

The best thing was a 10K gold sand dollar charm on a thin necklace chain.


Source: MagicSeaWeed.com.

Yesterday I said it looked like the predicted big surf was shrinking.  That is how it looks now.  I don't think we'll get much now.

Good hunting,

TreasureGuide@comccas.net