Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12/14/23 Report - Beach Photos From Around the Treasure Coast and Surf Predictions.

 

Written by the Treasureguide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.





Went out to survey a few beaches today, and i detected down to the fifth flagpole at Turtle Trail! Conditions slightly improved, but still lacking! Tip top of blue bags were beginning to show! Finds we're sparse junk!

Heading South, Ponce beach is first, than, Bonsteel, Amber Sands, last is Turtle Trail!👍👍


























----

From Frank B. I received the following.

I took a drive down to 3 treasure coast beaches today to try my luck.
I've been reading on your blog that most are sanded in and that turned
out to be true for the beaches I visited today. Didn't find much,
unfortunately, and the only excitement was when I uncovered a piece of
metal that resembled a cut Spanish silver cob (I think my eyes were
playing tricks on me!). Here are the photos from Bonsteel Park, Sebastian Inlet,
and finally AmbersandsBeach attached. [I didn't get them posted in that exact order]

I'm really hoping for some wave/wind action so that I can hit the
beach with some erosion in the next 10 days, before I head back up
north for Xmas!









Thanks to Joe D. and Frank B. for sharing these photos from Tuesday and Wednesday.

I think I missed a couple photos.  Sorry about that, but some of the spots were visited by both detectorists so you can compare those as shown one day apart.

Here is the latest surf chart.



Surf Predictions from SurfGuru.com.

Watch for a peak surf around Thursday or Friday.

Good hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net