Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

3/9/21 Report - What People Have Been Finding Lately On The Treasure Coast. Good Variety.

 Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.

South of Sebastian Inlet.
Photo by Reesecup4.

Reesecup was detecting the beaches south of the Sebastian Inlet.  He said much of the new sand was washed out (See photo above.).

Unlike most of the beaches I detected the last couple of days where targets were scarce, he found a lot of targets up there.

Reesecup4 in Front of Big Cut.


Various Targets From Area South of Sebastian Inlet.
Photo by Reescup4.

Thanks much for the report Reescup.  I haven't been up that way lately and I know there were people wondering about that area.

---

Finds by DJ Including Silver Ring, Watch
and Some Other Interesting Items.

I mentioned the other day that the cut at Turtle Trail ran way to the south.  JD detected that area and sent this report along with some interesting finds for ID.

Here is what he said.

 Had a pretty good day today on Turtle Trail. Got up at 3am to make the drive down from Orlando. I didn't get any coins but I did find a Silver Ring and a watch down by John's Island Club and some items I need help identifying.  I believe they are off of an octant for celestial navigation. 
Attached are some pictures. 
Thanks in advance

Can you help identify these parts? Please send your thoughts and opinions. I won't tell you what I think yet.

Mystery Finds by JD for ID.

---

Gary B. found this pendant at John Brooks and wanted opinions. I have mine, but I'd like to hear what you think.


Pendant Found by Gary B.

It will be most instructive if you give the reason for your conclusions. What features do you notice that leads you to your conclusion? It will help people to know what to look for and at.


Thanks for you contributions.


---


The surf will be decreasing a little the next couple of days. This morning I took a look at some beaches on South Hutchinson Island. More on that some other day, but the South Hutchinson Island beaches are deteriorating. The wind direction is important. The cut at John Brooks was smaller today. The beach is filling and most of the beaches I saw today were mushy.


Happy hunting,
Treasureguide@comcast.net