Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2022

6/5/22 Report - The Kinds of Things I Found Yesterday. One Surprise.

 

Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.


Typical Beach Finds Yesterday.


Here are some typical finds from yesterday.  The phoito shows a worn thin dime, crusty penny, and a couple little items, which I wanted to show because it shows the small items that the Equinox easily finds.  I have to say Equinox is good on small items.

Below are a couple more finds from yesterday.

Corroded Cuprous Pin and Band.

I wasn't sure the band was a ring.  It looked like silver but it is so plain I didn't think it was a finger ring until I cleaned it off a little and looked at it under the microscope and was able to see the markings.

Inside of Band Stamped MEXICO.


Ring Stamped 925.

Below is a closer view of the rod or pin.

Corroded Cuprous Pin.

The pin might be the oldest of yesterday's finds, but I don't know.  I just put it in vinegar and will be interested to see if there are any marks or anything under the corrosioin.

By the way, you can get two gallons of white vinegar at Sams very inexpensively, in case you plan on doing a lot of cleaning with white vinegar.

---

Source: nhc.noaa.gov

Alex s now out in the Atlantic and the sun has returned.  

Nice day to get out.  I took a quick look for bottles with no luck.


Source: magicseaweed.com.

Doesn't look like there will be any big changes at the beach until a good storm comes through.

Good hunting,

TreasureGuide@comcast.net