Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2024

6/7/24 Report - Gold Color Bird Mystery Find. Tunnels Under Florida City. Female Warrior Remains. Keep It Up.

 

Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.


Small Mystery Bird Find
(Quarters for size comparison)

This find has also been sitting around for a while.  It needed a good cleaning,which I did last night.  I wish I took a photo before I cleaned it because it had some unusually bright green/blue corrosion on spots.

Couple Angles of the Mystery Bird.

I don't remember where I found this one.  I wish I did.  Labeling finds shortly after finding them is a good idea.

I don't know what it is.  I'm guessing that it is plated pot metal from how it rubs on a touch stone, but I don't have any good test acid right now.

I think the next photo could be a key to figuring it out.  The bottom is cup shaped, looking very much like it was on something at one time.

Bottom of Bird Mystery Object.


It is very heavy for the size.  It feels like lead maybe. 

I'm hoping somebody can recognize this object.  I might have to take it to get it tested.  I doubt it is gold, but maybe plated.

---



Secret tunnels below Ybor City are being explored.

Here is the link to a good article on that.

Secret tunnels exist below this Florida city. But you won’t be able to find them (clickorlando.com)

---

Body of a woman is discovered among the remains of 25 warrior monks of the Order of Calatrava in Guadalajara...

Of the 25 skeletons studied, 23 showed marks compatible with violent death. These were mainly penetrating puncture wounds and blunt force injuries and were found on the parts of the body that were most vulnerable to and unprotected from the weapons of the time. “We observed many lesions on the upper part of the skull, the cheeks and the inner part of the pelvis, which is consistent with the hypothesis that we are dealing with warriors,” explains Rissech. It was by studying the bone proportions that she realised that among the warriors there was a woman.

Typically, the skeletons of men and women have specific characteristics that differentiate them. “The morphology of the facial bones and the pelvis, are the most obvious examples,” explains Rissech. In some individuals, these characteristics may not be decisive when it comes to determining sex, but in the case of these remains there was little room for error. Who was this woman? Was she part of the order? Did she have the same status as the other knights?..

Here is the link for more about that.


---

I found this reddish tube.  It is something like a big lipstick tube.   I had not idea what it was when I found it.  I thought the design on the top looked like it must be from the 1950s or something like that.


Top of Metal Tube.

Here is what was in the tube.

Spray Tube.

I just looked it up and found out what it is.  For mature audiences only.

Indian God Lotion is made for guys who suffer with premature ejaculation problems or for guys who just want to last longer to provide more mutual pleasure. Unlike oils like Man1 ManOil that claim permanent enlargement of the penis, it’s a desensitizing lotion that you spray on your penis shortly before intercourse. The primary distinction that it makes is that unlike other premature ejaculation solutions, Indian God Lotion provides a lesser degree of numbing, so you still have enough sensation to enjoy yourself.

Here is the link.


It looks like it is still sold.

As we always saye, "You never know what you'll find."

---

Expect anther day of flat surf.  Also a some good low and high tides

Good hunting,
TreasureGjuide@comcast.net