Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

12/14/22 Report - Surf Recently Peaked at 7 - 11 Feet. How Cusps Form. Dare.

 

 Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report



I recently posted an illustration on how cusps are formed.  When I was looking for something else in my older posts in the treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com, I found the above illustration that I posted years ago.  So I wasted my time in making a new illustration.  This old one is better anyhow.  It shows the "cusp horn, and an area of deposition in front of each cusp.  Wherever the water force drops below the amount of force required to move objects of various types, objects will be deposited.

I remember the first time I got caught in a rip current.  It was a little scary for a moment.  Coins and things were often deposited in those dips, so I seemed to end up in rip current every once in a while.

In cusps you might find coins around the edges of the cusp or in the water in front of the cusp.  Exactly where depends upon the amount of force and other factors.  Once items get pulled into the center of a forceful outflow, they can be drgged into the water.

---

A man veered off a path and discovered a lost piece of history.

\https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lost-piece-of-history-discovered-by-young-man/ss-AA15ciyO?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f3fd976ce16a4f74acbf1e06aa8db336#image=2

---

I keep wishing I had been more organized about storing finds   A good way to keep things is by making a display of related items, but items that have not been identified as anything interesting can be set aside and eventually lost, either temporarily or permanently.  Making a nice display of finds is one way to keep them organized and where you can find them.  I just keep losing track of and rediscovering old finds and wish I had stored them more systematically so i could find them when I want them.

---


Dare on Atocha Site.
Photo by Fisher Organization via Email.

Yesterday I showed a pot shard found by Michael T.  The Dare reported recently finding pottery on the Atocha site.

---

Here is the story of over 50 leading intelligence agents who lied to the American people.

'Intelligence' experts refuse to apologize for smearing Hunter Biden story (nypost.com)

---


So it looks like a peak of seven to eleven feet late Tuesday/early Wednesday.  I hope to have some photo for you even though I won't get the chance to go out.

Good hunting,

TreasureGuide@comcast.net