Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

11/22/22 Report - Gold Rings and Chain and Diamond Finds. Mystery Item Solved More Quickly Than I Expected.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of the Treasure Beaches Report.


Diamond Ring Found by John H.

People are still making finds.  There will usually be some spots that remain productive for a decent period after a storm.  Of course, it depends upon how the particular beach fills or develops after the storm.  

John H. sent these find photos and the following email message.


First of all thank you for the Treasure coast beach reports, I anxiously await each day. I know you put a lot of time, love of the sport and energy into it, much appreciated ! I found a piece of an aircraft on the beach and don't know if it is important or not. I hate to bother people and if it's not a significant find please go no further. It was found the day after the storm on Virginia Forrest beach in Stuart. It's about 20 inches long. Today I found my first gold chain. marked 14k Italy. 36 inches long. I also found my 20th ring ever, also marked 14k "super stoked" along with 5 dollars in clad and several pounds of fishing lead. All in a very small area on Tiger Shores beach.... In the pouring rain. I wish I had something as fabulous as a Spanish coin to show but none have found their way to me yet. Again thank you for your valuable knowledge gifted to your readers and updates on beach conditions. sincerely john h., stuart florida.


14K Gold Chain Found by John H.


Congratulations on the finds John. And thanks for sharing.

---

A few readers sent me the link to an article describing a $40,000 ring being found and returned.


$40,000 Diamond Ring Found and Returned.
Source: See FoxNews link below.


A man was searching through sand on a Florida beach when he discovered a $40,000 diamond ring buried below. 

Joseph Cook was combing through the sand on Hammock Beach in St. Augustine, Florida, in October when he found a gem: a diamond ring set in platinum. 

Cook posted videos to his social media, saying he was shocked at his find...

Here is the link to that article.

Diamond ring worth $40,000 is found on a Florida beach — and returned to owner just miles away | Fox News

---

My readers come though again.  Glen S. identified the mystery item I posted yesterday as one half of a set of Tingsha meditation bells.  An example of such bells is shown below.


Tingsha Meditation Bells.

I think that is right.  

After Glen got it, Mitch King and DJ got it too.

---

I conducted a poll years ago and found that when a detectorist finds one cob there is better than a 50% chance that they will find more than one.

You might have noticed that two of three of those who found their first reale after Nicole found multiple reales.

When you find one, keep looking.

Also after a storm that turns up some old stuff, even if conditions deteriorate some, there is still a good chance that there will be some old stuff found still a week or so later.

We are still having some pretty high tides on the Treasure Coast.

Good hunting,

TreasureGuide@comcast.net